Are you looking for the signs of cheating?
In keeping with our theme of Anthony Weiner, I figured it was as good a time as any to bring to light the one topic we would all rather avoid. The one topic that is so difficult to deal with. The one topic we all fear.
The truth of the matter is…
and Women cheat…
No one wants to experience it. But you need to know the signs so you can get to it before it gets to YOU.
Here it is… 21 signs of cheating (although there are SO many more I’m missing ):
1. A gut feeling – you know it, you feel it, and unfortunately… it’s usually true. Don’t doubt it. Don’t second-guess yourself. Go with your gut, and investigate it!
2. Lack of communication – a cheater has already talked so much and shared so much with someone else, they have no energy or interest in talking to YOU.
3. Lack of/Exaggerated eye contact - a cheater won’t be able to look you in the eye or will try extra hard to look you in the eye so you won’t think they’re lying.
4. Heightened interest in the opposite sex – there’s a difference between looking and staring. If staring is happening (and it’s new) your partner is on the prowl. If the cheating hasn’t already started, it’s definitely in the works.
5. Fragrance wearing – a cheater goes from smelling like irish spring every day to something exotic and sexy… there’s a reason.
6. Decreased intimacy - a cheater is already being intimate with someone else so they’re not in the mood for you.
7. Sudden interest in different things – that is, music, hobbies, food… You know your partner better than anyone else. If they’re a meat and potatoes type of person and all of a sudden they’re into california sushi rolls, well, there’s something going on you may want to look into.
8. Defensiveness – you question your partner about your suspicions and he/she gets touchy QUICKLY usually followed by long-winded explanations of what you’re questioning.
9. Deleting of text message history and call logs – I’m not saying you should be looking – but when you do, it’s all clear = cheating!
10. Deleting of internet browsing history - whenever you use the computer after your partner, the browsing history is… blank. Which means they deleted it. Why would anyone delete a browsing history unless they’ve got something to hide?
11. Sudden safeguarding of the cellphone - your partner does not want you to find text messages, emails, or something on their mobile facebook or twitter application.
12. Sudden need for privacy - when on the phone, your partners walk to another room. When in the bathroom, they close the door. The key is pattern changes. If they didn’t do it before, something is up! You know the difference.
13. Constantly attached to the phone – a cheater needs the phone close by so they can exchange text messages, emails, twitter or facebook messages with the person they’re interested in. (They can’t call them…You’re in the room). Note: if you’re not sure how to use technology, now is the time to start learning!
14. Constant mentioning of new person’s name – all of a sudden a new person’s name (of the opposite sex) always comes up in conversation. ‘Bryan’ or ‘Amy’… you know what I mean.
15. Threats to end the relationship after every argument - a cheater has a backup so.. it’s not a big deal if you break up (or so they think).
16. Constant criticism of your habits or appearance – this means your partner is interested in someone that does NOT possess these qualities. It’s a way of lashing out.
17. Lack of affection - their affections are being saved for someone else. Their heart is taken.
18. Accusations of YOU cheating - they’re trying to turn the tables.
19. Your partner talks about problems a friend is having – its a nice way of saying YOU are having these problems.
20. Change in habits - your partner is doing things that seem out of character. They’re not being themselves. And who knows them better than you?
21. Distance - this is the key indicator of GUILT. If your partner suddenly becomes distant, watch out !
But these are just the signs. If you suspect your partner is cheating, the real question is, what are you going to do about it?
It’s time to fix it …or get up and get out! You’re too special. You can do better!