Are you dating a guy or girl that’s cheating on his wife or her husband? Do you suspect your boyfriend or girlfriend is cheating on you? Do you know someone that’s cheating on their partner?
Nothing kills a self-esteem or ego like finding out the man or woman you’re dating happens to be in a relationship already… or worse… the person you’re married to is busy shacking up with someone else. Yes, even the guy you’re engaged to may be running around looking for his last hurrah (or more like his first).
Cheating happens. Even people that seem like pretty honest people may, in fact, be really good liars.
If you’re not sure what signs to look for and are still busy giving this person the benefit of the doubt, check out my earlier post on 21 signs of cheating.
The truth is, more and more people cheat nowadays (even those that usually wouldn’t) because it’s:
1) ACCESSIBLE- given all the high tech gadgets and mobile apps on the market… With a click of a button someone that isn’t smart enough to get out of a sticky situation gets themselves wrapped up in an IMMORAL one instead (equals stupid).
2) TEMPTING – given all the activity that goes on in social sites like Twitter, Google + and Facebook – such as over-posting of provocative pics (you know, the wanna-be-pornstar ones) and all the flirting that goes on such as:
- Poking – YES, for the record, poking IS flirting – I don’t care what Mark Zuckerberg intended it to be, the fact is, POKING is the equivalent of winking someone you like on an online dating site. That’s the bottom line.
- Frequent Picture liking - of the opposite sex that is – liking multiple pics of the same person is even worse
- Frequent commenting – on pics and posts of the opposite sex – we see the pattern
- Private messaging - (we know)
Don’t waste your time dating a cheater and certainly don’t allow someone to continue dating a cheater! It’s time to put cheaters on BLAST.
We want YOU to report a Cheating Wife, Husband, Boyfriend, or Girlfriend
Here’s how to Report a Cheater:
1) Sign on to Cheaterville.com – you can upload a pic and describe what you know.
2) Use this page. Simply leave an anonymous comment below with your accusation.
Don’t hang on to a cheater.
Let’s start dating smarter!