Looking for the best Men’s Jeans for 2012? This page features the best jeans for men, the sexiest men’s jeans brands and a Men’s Jeans Buying Guide.
#1 – Diesel Jeans – Larkee 74Y
Diesel Jeans are the sexiest men’s jeans on the market by far. These are Diesel’s latest Larkee Jeans which are super hot and already best-selling.
- Regular, Straight leg fit
- Natural rise waist
- Button fly
- Five pocket style
#2 – Seven 7 For All Mankind Jeans – Austyn
7 Jeans is a classic jeans line. Sporting these jeans suggests style and are so super trendy.
- Relaxed, Straight-Leg fit
- Natural Rise Waist
- Zip Fly
- Five Pocket Style
- Signature Squiggle on Back pockets
#3 – Joe’s Jeans – Rebel
Joes’ Jeans are simple yet classy and probably the most affordable designer jeans on the market.
- Relaxed, straight leg
- Higher rise waist
- Zip fly
- 5 pocket style
- Signature arc on back pockets
Men’s Jeans Buying Guide 2012
Need some help? Here are some important things to keep in mind when buying Men’s jeans:
1. Don’t be afraid to spend money – Jeans are an investment and THE main ingredient to every man’s wardrobe. Designer jeans add sex appeal and style to a man instantly (no matter what else you’re wearing). Keep in mind that… women notice trendy jeans.
2. Invest in at least 3 pairs of QUALITY designer jeans – You’ll be wearing these often. You can dress them up or down. Make sure to take proper care of them so they’ll last a long time.
3. Don’t buy skinny jeans – if your body or personality doesn’t suit them. Yes, skinny jeans is a trend, but it doesn’t mean it’s a trend for everyone.
4. Play it safe – go with a basic look that won’t go out of style. You’re spending money here. You want to be able to get use of these for a long time.
5. Go with DARK Denim – it ALWAYS looks better than light denim. It’s a LOT more stylish and trendy.
6. Stick with a Relaxed, Straight Leg Fit – when in doubt. It suits every man.
7. Skip the embellishments and flashy designs – keep it simple. You don’t want your jeans looking too feminine. Loud designs and patterns all over the legs and pockets are feminine and NOT attractive.
8. Do NOT rock jeans like this ….whatever you do. These jeans are better for women.
Good luck on finding the best mens jeans. Keep it sexy!